Finding practical ways to lower your energy bills just makes sense. Cool Roof systems can do just that by reflecting heat from the roof’s surface lowering rooftop temperatures by as much as 30 – 70 degrees reducing “cooling loads” upwards of 20%.
The benefits of installing a cool roof, include:
▪ Reduce operational costs by reducing air conditioning costs.
▪ Saving on “peak demand” electricity costs.
▪ Increase indoor comfort in summer months by defecting heat from the roof.
▪ Improve grid stability – using less power improves the overall stability of the grid.
▪ Reduce Urban-Heat-Island-Effect – the buildup of heat in urban areas is enough to create a mini atmosphere, which can add to the overall greenhouse effect.
To help save money by installing a cool roof at your business, contact the commercial roofing experts at SBR Inc. Roofing and Waterproofing in Burbank, California. 888-766 -3748